the Biz Org Basics workshop
October 24, 2021 | FREE | 75 minutes
5PM ADT / 4PM EDT / 3PM CDT / 2PM MDT / 1PM PDT
Dealing with your Operations, Systems, and Processes is not a one and done situation. It is a continuous cycle, evolving as your business evolves.
The longer you put it off, the potential for a bigger mess you’ll have to clean up.
The Biz Org Basics workshop is the first step in creating consistency in your Systems and total business Operations.
- If you’re ready to go from saying, “I don’t know where to start documenting my processes” and actually get started, this one’s for you.
- If you have a service-based business or product-based business, this one’s for you. The foundation is the same.
- If you’re tired of feeling like you don’t know if you’re coming or going, this one’s for you.
If you’re ready to take the first step out of Operations Overwhelm, join me on Sunday, October 24, 2021 at 4pm Eastern
Just don’t tell my coach I’m doing this one for free.
During this workshop we are going to:
- Name your Ops Buckets – think of this as your departments. And yes, you can have departments even when it’s just you.
- Set up your naming convention – this is the saving grace of my Systems setups that allows me to find files, even when I’m absent-minded.
- Set up your digital binder – your online Operations hub
We’ll also go over how to decide which processes to document first.
get on the list now!
So what happens next?
- Confirmation Email
Once you register for the workshop you will receive an email with your unique link. This email will also include links to save to your calendar. Make sure you keep the email handy and that your calendar notifications are on.
- The Warm Up
On October 24th at 4pm (Eastern) click on your unique link and join us for the workshop.
- Get Ready
To get the most out of this workshop you’ll need a word processing/notes program and a spreadsheet program. The workshop will use Google Workspace: Docs and Sheets
get on the list now!
Hi! I’m Auntee Rik (aka The Dubsado Don) and I’m a Business Operations + Systems Specialist.
I use my 30ish years of experience in Business Operations and brand & web design to deliver service-based owners and solopreneurs from the stress of broken boundaries, wasted time & lost money with streamlined systems.
My work days are usually powered by 90s sitcoms, hip-hop and dancehall, “cheesy” movies, a good, hot mocha macchiato… and Dubsado.
© 2021 Auntee Rik. All rights reserved.