Signature Offer Strategy | Auntee Rik
Get back to doing what you love
Restructure your offer suite to support your clients and maximize your revenue in a way that sparks joy.
Ditch the Bullsh*t
Your clients tell you what they want.
As the expert, you also know what they need for maximum impact.
Trying to figure out how to give them both, without adding a bunch of extra work to your plate, is making your head hurt.
Package Your Expertise
identify additional offers
Modify Your Marketing
Shorten Your Timeline
erase the heebie jeebies
Review and REfresh
This service is for you if you:
- Have had sales over the last 6 months
- Have delivered service and/or products over the last 6 months
- Wanting to rework your Done For or Done With services
This service is not for you if you:
- only sell coaching or courses
- have not had any sales
The Signature Offer Strategy session:
- gets all the deliverables out of your head and untangles your brain;
- organizes them so they give your clients their wants and needs, in a way that feels great to you;
- identifies complementary deliverables to add money to your bottom line;
- avoids the mistake of stacking your offers with too many extras that overwhelm our clients and reduce our profit margins. aht aht, Sugar… we don’t do that
She was thinking of things that I wasn’t thinking about…
AF – Web Designer
Rik helped me to feel confident about my offer, structure my service and make a plan to start offering it quickly!
KH – Tech Consultant
going through this process it made it easy for me to see how to take what I already have and make it… meaningful
AD – Consultant
Your Guide to Systems Sanity
Auntee Rik is a trusted business operations and systems strategist, with a knack for taking her clients from accidental entrepreneurs to intentional business owners.
Her objective, get-you-together-in-love approach is refreshing and reassuring to her clients and everyone she comes in contact with.
Rik is also publisher of the biz organizeher™ – a business operations manual creation system - informed and inspired by her 30+ years of Operations experience in Spirits, Banking, Design, Education, Aviation Crash-Fire-Rescue, and Media.
When she’s not streamlining systems, Rik enjoys baking and being a paw-nana.
What you Get
- VIP Day style strategy session to simplify processes and streamline systems
- Draft of Process and Systems Strategy Plan at end of session
- Post-session check-in (via Slack or ClickUp)
- Post-session maintenance guide
- Prep Work: 1-3 Hours before Session
- Session: up to 2 hours
- Weekly check-ins: 5-30 minutes each
- Fee: $2,500